Voice For The Horse
1st Annual Children's Writing Competition
Deadline: March 1st, 2012
Some things to remember before you start writing!
PLEASE NOTE: We are accepting submissions electronically by email only. Do NOT embed photos in the word document; please send as a seperate attachment with your essay on a word document.
1. Did you fill out a parent’s permission slip? Click here to download the waiver.
2. Did you write a cover letter? This is the first page of your entry that will consist of a short summary explaining your interest in wild horses and why you choose to enter this writing competition.
3. Remember your essay will be between 1000 and 1500 words for the 13-18 year old category. The 12 and under category will write (and with the support of parent's if neccesary) between 500 and 600 words but not mandatory given the age group. Please note here also for children that are too young to type word document, we encourage their teacher of parent to translate their answers for them, this give every child the opportunity to participate.
4. Are you stumped on how to start trotting along with your writing? Be sure to review the questions online to help you get going in the writing resource pages!
5. Please email the waiver and your cover letter+ finished writing (in word document), and maximum two pictures to email@example.com
6. We do not accept PDF files as well the photo/photos needs to be sent seperately from the word document.
7. Please send photos seperate from essay and be sure to include the signed waiver from parents!
Fun Additional Reminders!
It is not required for you to enter, but you can send a maximum of two pictures to go along with your essay (make sure that they are not copyrighted images). You may also send a short YouTube Video where you have the opportunity to win a beautiful Rodeo Sweetheart Guitar explaining your love for the either your own personal horse or pony explaining to us what kind of activities you do with your horse or tell us about your thoughts on the wild mustangs and why you think they should be free and what it is they mean to you. See homepage of writing competition for details.
EMAIL EVERYTHING TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click Here To Enter The Writing Competition Section Of Our Web Site !!
Click Here To Down Load The Competition Poster & Share With Your Friends!
|Click on the above image and you will be directed to the First Annual VFTH Childrens Writing Competition 2011 Subject ~ Wild Horses!